Report a missed bin
Report a missed bin online.
You can download our 'Report it' app and report a missed bin along with potholes, fly tipping or litter directly from the scene via your mobile device.
1. Check your bin collection day
Before reporting a missed bin, please check you have put your bin out on the right collection day.
2. Carry out the following checks
Your bin may have been missed because:
- it was not out by 7am
- the bin is too heavy
- the bin lid not fully closed
- the recycling bin was contaminated with items such as plastic bags and or black bin bags, nappies, food waste, electrical items or textiles
- Check to see whether a card has been left on the bin or a card posted through your letterbox explaining why your bin has not been emptied.
3. Report a missed bin
If none of the above reasons apply to you, please complete the form below.
Please allow up to 2 working days for the crew to return for a missed bin if the council is at fault. If there is specific reason why your bin was not collected, we will contact you by email within 2 working days.