Finding work with Yoo Recruit
Yoo Recruit is 100% owned by City of Wolverhampton Council and was set up in 2014. Our main objective is to get local people into temporary council jobs.
Yoo Recruit logoYOO is not driven by profits; we offer our workers the fairest pay rate possible. This is why we have raised the minimum salary for people over 21 from £6.70 (from 1st October 2015) to £7.70 an hour.
We can't promise to find you work straight away, but we can guarantee that we'll serve up fresh, well-paid jobs nearly every week. In the meantime, we'll also give you free help and advice on how to improve your chances of finding work.
What vacancies do Yoo Recruit have?
Our vacancies vary from entry level to professional and consultancy. To give you an indication, some of the roles we have filled are as follows:
- Catering and Cleaning
- Passenger Assistants
- Street Cleansing/Horticulture
- Social Workers
- Support Workers
- Customer Service Officers
- Project Managers
- Interim Managers
- Human Resource Advisors and many more
Interested? - Sign up to YOO
Start registrationSigning up to YOO Recruit is easy, just follow these steps:
- click on 'start registration'
- click on 'register as a worker'
- enter your basic information such as name, address, contact details
- complete the skills section and upload your CV. Be sure to take your time here as we will use this information to consider you for our temporary vacancies.
- complete your bank details and references so we can get you into a position quickly
- a consultant will contact you when we can match you to a vacancy
For more information or for advice and guidance on how to improve your chances of finding work: