Rubbish Tip Permits - Apply!
You'll need to apply for a tip permit if you want to take your waste to the rubbish tip in a van, pick-up truck, commercial vehicle or with a trailer. If you plan to visit the tip in a car, you can access the site at any time and there's no need to book.
Apply online for tip permitsPlease remember:
- You will need to register for an account on the website to use Tip Permits Online.
- Bookings must be made no later than midday for 2.00pm appointments onwards and the day before for all morning appointments. Bookings can be cancelled any day except the actual day of the booking.
- Permits are only valid for the named vehicle and household and applicants must be the registered owner of the vehicle. Each household is entitled to one set of tip permits.
- Large Land Rovers, ex-army type vehicles, camper vans and motor homes are not accepted on the permit scheme.
- When you apply online you will be required to show that you are a resident of the City of Wolverhampton, state the vehicle you will be using and type of waste you plan to deposit.
- A maximum of 12 permits will be issued per vehicle during a year between 1st April and 31st March, with the number of permits issued being on a pro rata basis.
- All registered charities must also apply for permits and are also strictly limited to 12 permits per annum.
The full Tip Permits Terms and Conditions [230kb] can be read here.
Please note that if you previously held paper permits numbered 1-12, these are now invalid and you will need to re-apply by clicking here.