Search site

Apply for a service

  • Council tax and housing benefit

    You can apply by post or hand a completed application in to a local office. To do this you need to complete a Housing and Council Tax Benefit application form.

  • Jobs

    Search and apply for job vacancies at Wolverhampton City Council.

  • Blue parking badge

    The Blue Badge scheme provides a range of parking concessions for disabled people who have difficulty using public transport.

  • Planning permission

    Find out how you can apply for planning permission online.